Top 5 Spots for your Dog in Raleigh
Happy Friday! It is going to be a beautiful weekend to get out and about with your furry friend. Check out our top 5 spots to take our pups in Raleigh!
- Spend hours hiking the extensive trails at William B. Umstead State Park right off US 70 and I-40.
- Dorothea Dix Park has its very own dog park off Umstead Drive. Let your pup play their heart out with new friends. If you don’t want to go to the dog park, you can walk around Dix Park with your dog or have a picnic on the beautiful grounds.
- Right off NC State University’s Centennial Campus is the beautiful Lake Raleigh, which offers disc golf, walking trails and amazing lake views.
- There are so many breweries in Raleigh where you can enjoy a gorgeous day outside sipping on a cold beer. Your pup will enjoy meeting new friends and being outside. Some of our favorite breweries are Big Boss Brewing, Bond Brothers, Raleigh Brewing, Crank Arm, Trophy Brewing and Taproom, Gizmo Brew Works and the list goes on.
- We love enjoying yummy food outside with our pups! A few of our go-to places are Whiskey Kitchen, The Flying Biscuit Café, Chuy’s Tex Mex, Relish Café & Bar, Fresh, Dos Taquitos, Morgan Street Food Hall, Raleigh Beer Garden and so many more.
If you take your dog to any of these places, be sure to tag us on Instagram! Let us know if you visit any of our top 5 places in Creedmoor! Head over to our website at rachelkendallrealestate.com or call 919-782-4505 to learn about dog friendly neighborhoods in Raleigh. We can’t wait to help you!