Looking for a place with small town charm and located less than 35 minutes from Downtown Raleigh? Check out Rolesville, North Carolina! Watch the video with Mahala Landin, our Broker in Charge and Managing Partner.
- Explore Fantasy Lake Scuba Park, which boasts an amazing 50 acres, 1 billion gallon stone quarry.
- Take a hike at Mill Bridge Nature Park! Enjoy the beautiful greenway trails that connect with the Wake Forest greenway trails.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at the Rolesville Diner for breakfast or lunch.
- Visit the Fall FunFest in October where you can find local arts and crafts vendors, live music, and food trucks.
- Finish your day off with an ice cold beer or glass of wine at Greenway Beer and Wine.
We love being able to share our favorite things about the Triangle. Check out our in-depth guide to Rolesville, and learn some more information on what makes it one of our favorite spots in the Triangle. As always, if you have any questions, please give us a call at 919-782-4505.