The quaint-and-quiet town of Zebulon grew to life around the Raleigh and Pamlico Sound Railroad Company and is today one of Wake County’s favorite country towns. Let’s take a look at some of the best places to visit.
- You can find delicious steak at Southland Steakhouse. They offer a variety of beef cuts, sandwiches, and other entrees like shrimp, chicken dishes, and pork. This family-owned restaurant will make you feel at home the moment you walk through the door.
- Head out to the laid back Lizard Lick Brewing and Distillation in downtown Zebulon. Enjoy their Lick Life Spirits that include Bourbon, Corn Whiskey, and traditional moonshine with peach and apple pie flavors. This small town, homegrown distillery is here for you to have a good time.
- If you are in the mood to redecorate, visit Rustiques Décor off Gannon Avenue. This lovely store features everything from full kitchen table sets, buffets, and bedroom furniture to antiques and other home décor items.
- It’s always fun to play a round of golf on a beautiful day. Head out to the Zebulon Country Club and enjoy the beautiful North Carolina countryside while practicing your swings. If you’re looking to join a golf league, check out Spark Golf League and get better at golf with every hit.
- You can find fresh produce, farm-raised meats, homemade baked goods, and so much more from May until October at the Farm Fresh Market in downtown Zebulon at the Alley on Arendell. Head out and support local famers and business owners.
We hope you enjoyed our top 5 places to visit in Zebulon! If you have any questions about the Triangle, please give us a call at 919-782-4505! Our team would love to help you.