Let’s take a trip to Cary! Here are our top places to visit.
- Get your walking shoes on and head out to Fred G. Bond Metro Park. With 310 acres of recreational space, it’s one of the largest municipal parks in Wake County. Bond Park is also home to Bond Lake, a variety of athletic fields, Bond Park Community Center, and multiple walking trails.
- Now that you’ve worked up an appetite at Bond Park, grab some delicious pizza at Pizza Fausilli. This one of a kind pizzeria puts parts of Italy and North Carolina into their menu. Their unique dough is made up of Boulted Bread from Raleigh and Caputo flour from Italy.
- Spend the day or weekend at The Umstead Hotel and Spa. Enjoy a wonderful massage, spa treatments, and exquisite dining on 12 acres of lakefront property in Cary.
- Greenway Trails
- The Triangle is filled with greenways that wind through our natural landscape. Symphony Lake Greenway encircles Symphony Lake at Koka Booth Amphitheatre. The trail connects to the Swift Creek Greenway, which will take you through Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve. Enjoy a nice bike ride, jog or walk on this beautiful greenway.
- Live Events
- After you visit Symphony Lake Greenway, hang out at Koka Booth Amphitheatre for a concert, movie, or festival. This quaint amphitheater offers something for everyone and sits in the heart of 14 acres of beautiful hardwoods and pines.
We hope you enjoyed our top spots in Cary. If you have any questions about Cary or anywhere in the Triangle, please give us a call at 919-782-4505! Our team would love to help you.