The RACH Team Experience
Let us hold your hand and guide you through the selling process.
Here’s how we do it!
We believe in the importance of information and understanding, which is why we’re here to provide you with all the home-selling tools you need for a stress-free Raleigh listing experience. Whether you are selling in Youngsville or Morrisville, we want to make sure you’re prepared every step of the way, from finding the right price to staging and showing your home to negotiating the close.
How long will it take to sell my home?
- When your listing agent reviews the competitive market analysis with you, they will also review the average days on market for homes in your neighborhood.
- The most important thing to consider is pricing your home appropriately in order to drive your days on market.
- Why is this important? Statistics show that the lower the days on market, the higher the sales price. Consumers want what others want!
Are Open Houses necessary?
- Open houses are a great way to get foot traffic in your home. The more people that walk through your front door, the higher the propensity to yield an offer that meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Ready, able, and willing buyers may not have an agent to schedule a private showing or their agent may not be available. With urgency being the name of the game, an Open House provides you the possibility of increasing your showings.
- There are some cases where open houses are not ideal, and these cases are rare. Your Listing Agent will coach you on how to make the most of open houses and what works best for the sale of your house.
Why is staging important?
- Buyers are in a mode of excitement to create a new home for themselves and their families. Walking into a house that creates a canvas for them allows them to envision themselves there.
- Items that are personally identifying not only make this more difficult, also, it creates a distraction from the house itself. Think about walking into your favorite furniture store…it feels inviting, cozy, and you often envision yourself living with those items.
- There aren’t any identifying articles to take your attention anywhere else. Your house is no different. Allow them to picture themselves making it their own.
Why is my Zillow Zestimate different than your numbers?
- Zillow and other real estate websites use algorithmic calculations to determine values. They take bulk information and spit out a response. What they are unable to do is look at intricacies that can drive higher or lower listing prices. Things like updates done or needed.
- How much data they used (sometimes if there aren’t enough sales, the data isn’t confident as the algorithms don’t get creative with searching outside their parameters).
- Essentially, there is no human touch to parse through the data and identify what applies and doesn’t apply to your house. This can make a big difference in missing the market or leaving money on the table. Some things robots just can’t do!
What are the top things to look for in a Listing Agent?
- You are hiring a professional to guide you through the sale of your home and there are key things to look for in a trusting relationship with your Listing Agent.
- Transparency – Hire an agent who isn’t afraid of telling you what you need to hear. Your agent’s goals should always align with yours AND your agent should always provide clarity on whether or not your goals are attainable. Transparency allows the relationship to have clear expectations.
- Gusto – When people love what they do, they tend to do it better than those that don’t. You want an agent who is excited to be working alongside you to facilitate the sale of your house with you.
- Man Power – If someone were to write a job description of a Real Estate Agent with no manpower, your head would spin. There are so many hats that an agent must play that it simply isn’t possible to wear them all and wear them all well. Look for an agent who focuses on their skill set and aligns themselves with a Team to support them. When you have a Team of experts working for you, you have a better experience and yield better results.
- Reputation – Think about all the important advisory roles you may interact with; Financial advisors, Attorneys, Doctors, etc. When you put your trust in these advisors, you want to know that others have experienced positive results. A successful Listing Agent is no different and will be able to share past clients who are not only willing but excited to share with you why this agent is best for you.
Still Have Questions?
We can help! Contact us and we can answer any questions you have about selling your house.