It’s the most wonderful time of the year! We LOVE finding fun holiday events around the Triangle to enjoy with family and friends. Here are our top 5 things to do in the Triangle this holiday season.
- Visit all of the beautiful light displays around the Triangle.
- WRAL’s Night of Lights at Dix Park is a 1.3 mile drive that is sure to put you in the holiday spirit. Check it out until December 24th.
- Visit Lake Myra in Wendell and enjoy the FREE 25 minute light show courtesy of the Don Williams Family until December 31st.
- The Chinese Lantern Festival at Koka Booth Amphitheatre in Cary is a Triangle favorite and worth every penny! It will be opened until January 9th.
- Drive through a million lights at Hill Ridge Farms’ Festival of Lights in Youngsville.
- Take the family to see a classic holiday show.
- The Carolina Ballet always does an amazing job on “The Nutcracker” and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Ira David Wood III gives a hilarious adaptation of “A Christmas Carol” and it is perfect for the entire family to enjoy.
- Ice Skating
- The Rink is opened and ready for visitors at Red Hat Amphitheater in Downtown Raleigh until January 1st. Outside of ice skating, you can sip on hot cocoa while you warm up at the Cozy Stations with the fire pit.
- Downtown Durham Christmas Lights
- Take a walk through the American Tobacco Campus and CCB Plaza in Downtown Durham to see the pretty light displays on the Lucky Strike Tower, Christmas trees, and so much more.
- Who doesn’t love goats?! Spring Haven Farm in Chapel Hill is hosting their Winter Wonderland with Goats until December 23rd. Snuggle baby goats, take a ride on the Polar Express Tractor, feed the farm animals, write letters to Santa, and make special ornaments for your Christmas tree.
We hope you enjoyed our top 5 holiday favorites in the Triangle! If you have any questions about the Triangle, please give us a call at 919-782-4505! Our team would love to help you.