Weavers Pond in Zebulon, NC
Breathe. Slow down. Repeat. Meander down to one of Weaver Pond’s fully stocked ponds and cast a fishing line. Feel the tension melt away as you are surrounded by indigenous wildlife. With vast natural areas and farmland, Zebulon provides ample opportunity to walk, jog or bike.
Swim. Play. Socialize. Meet your neighbors for a pool date at our beach-front entry Junior Olympic sized pool. Our water feature promises fun for the kids, while a 6-lane swimming area will provide plenty of room for adult swim. Our pergola, pool deck, covered seating areas, and cabana-style bathhouse make for a perfect weekend for the family. Plus, Weavers Pond has a tot lot with state-of-the-art play equipment that is specially designed for the kid in all of us.
Ready for some athletic fun? Play ball. Weaver’s Pond has a Youth Soccer Field large enough for a scrimmage or full game in your field sport of choice.
The Weavers Pond Community
Living in Weavers Pond neighborhood offers residents access to:
- Town of Zebulon
- Zebulon Parks & Recreation
- Zebulon Public Library
- Eastern Regional Center (Wake County Services)
Children in this neighborhood get the opportunity to join Wake County Public Schools, including:
- East Wake Academy
- Heritage Christian Academy
Additionally, Weavers Pond is just a short distance away from:
- Belk Triangle Shopping Center
- McLean’s Ole Time Café
- The Cave by Mythic Brewing
- Super Walmart
- And other popular retail and restaurants nearby
Notable Home Features
Homes in Weavers Pond are meticulously constructed, with a plethora of desirable features in mind. These features are thoughtfully designed across the exterior, interior, and even the electrical and mechanical areas of the home.
Charming exterior features of Weavers Pond homes include:
- Decorative front entry
- Custom front porch columns
- Spacious patio
- Decorative garage door w/opener
- Professionally landscaped yard
- Professional termite treatment
- Custom mailbox and post
- And so many more!
The interior of these houses are fashioned to make each family feel at home. With both comfort and style in mind, interior features include:
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor
- Hardwood floors in the foyer
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Vinyl flooring in kitchen, laundry, and all baths
- Iron picket design staircase and carpeted treads
- Decorative fireplace w/gas logs, slate surround, and mantle
- Granite countertops with tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances and microwave
- With many customizable choices available!