Heritage in Wake Forest, NC
Heritage is a high-end country club located in Wake Forest, North Carolina.
This community features an array of home styles, including:
- Bungalow style homes
- Craftsman style homes
- Traditional homes
- Estate homes
This master-planned community appeals to a variety of price ranges, making it an ideal choice for many Wake Forest home buyers.
Enjoy the Country Club Lifestyle at Heritage in Wake Forest
Heritage is the kind of neighborhood that you’ll never want to leave.
That’s because this Wake Forest neighborhood offers its residents every recreational amenity they could possibly need, including:
- 18-hole semi-private golf course
- Country club
- Private Swim & Tennis Club, featuring a junior Olympic-size pool, waterslide, sundeck and more.
- Children’s playground
- Greenway parks
- Soccer complex
What’s more, Heritage is conveniently located near several shopping venues, including grocery stores, banks, pharmacies and restaurants.
Those Wake Forest home buyers with children will be thrilled to discover that Heritage is also home to three area public schools:
- Heritage Elementary School
- Heritage Middle School
- Heritage High School
Other public schools in the area include:
- Forest Pines Elementary School
- Wake Forest Elementary School
- Jones Dairy Elementary School
- Franklin Academy Charter School
- West Forest-Rolesville Middle School
- Knightdale High School
- Wake Forest-Rolesville High School
And thanks to Heritage’s convenient location just northeast of Raleigh, residents are always just a short drive away from such regional attractions as:
- Triangle Town Center
- Crabtree Value Mall
- RBC Center
- Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek
- Progress Energy Center for the Performing Arts
- Raleigh Convention Center
- And more!