Granite Crest in Rolesville, NC
Granite Crest is a distinguished single-family residential neighborhood located in Rolesville, NC.
Properties in this custom-crafted neighborhood start from the $230s and can feature anywhere from 2,200 to 3,400 square feet.
Granite Crest: A Stand-Out Rolesville Neighborhood
Prospective home buyers touring the Granite Crest community will find that several floor plans are represented, such as:
- The Chestnut Oak: 2,073 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- The English Oak: 2,374 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- The Pin Oak: 2,102 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- The Red Oak: 2,695 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
The spacious homes that comprise the Granite Crest neighborhood come with highly desirable features, including:
- First-floor master bedrooms
- Two-story family rooms
- Over-sized family rooms
- Extensive moldings
- Hardwood flooring
- Beautiful exterior landscaping
- Granite counter tops
- Birch cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
In addition, all residents living in the Granite Crest neighborhood enjoy unlimited access to the all-new Granite Falls Swim & Athletic Club, which is a full service club that includes:
- Indoor competition pool
- Outdoor pools
- Outdoor lazy river
- Spray ground
Plus, the center also features state-of-the-art fitness facilities, aerobic classes, children’s fitness classes, and more!
Granite Crest is also located near several municipal parks.
Those with school-aged children will be pleased to learn as well that Granite Crest is zoned for several high-performing Wake County public scools, such as Sanford Creek Elementary School.